Translation: Support for Blu-ray

Ansell

Ansell

Over time, we have now arrived in 2024. To meet the increasing demand for better viewing experiences, Blu-ray resources are growing, with higher quality and clearer visuals. However, I am perplexed as to why you do not support Blu-ray playback. This is causing me a lot of frustration. I have seen many users on forums troubled by issues with Blu-ray files, and more and more people are using automated media downloading programs. The majority of downloaded films are in Blu-ray format, which could pose challenges for administrators. With the rapid development of the internet, downloading a Blu-ray film only takes about ten minutes. Often, users have no choice as the program automatically adds Blu-ray file downloads. Please embrace the evolution of the times. We need more advanced decoders. I am also a paying user, and I hope you can update support for Blu-ray files to enhance our user experience.

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: