Emby server dashboard now playing blank

Kimballslice1890

Kimballslice1890

The now playing section on the emby dashboard randomly clears out and doesn't populate any information of content being played until I reboot the server. I will see the start and end activity alerts but not active streams. Been noticing this over the past week or so. Never had this problem prior to emby server 4.8.3.0.

Currently running on windows 10. I saw a similar thread in the Synology section but the conversation seemed to tie it to an issue with the Synology app.

Is this a known issue with release 4.8.3.0 across all platforms ?

Hi there, can you please provide an example of what should have been there, but wasn't? Please also attach the emby server log from when that happened:

Thanks.

Kimballslice1890

Hey Luke, thanks for the quick reply.

I've attached the log file that from yesterday when the issue presented itself. I have since rebooted to fix the problem, I will grab another log as soon as I notice the issue again.

Below in the screenshot in the Emby main server dashboard, I can see who and what users are playing under "Now Playing". The issue I'm running into is that the Now Playing section will show, but all active and new streams will not populate under it, its just blank below it. I know there are active streams in process via the activity section or myself streaming content. Only way to resolve this is to reboot the server.

image.png.660318a47a0ad116464663ab1cb0cdb5.png

embyserver-63847785600.txt

Kimballslice1890

issue is happening again. attached a screenshot of what it looks like. the Now playing section is blank even though media is actively playing.

Attached log file as well.

image.thumb.png.9915a69e4cc9dc5222bf73bac84dfce9.png

embyserver.txt

Hi, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.