[Request] Plugin for Aniworld.to

Meeko

Meeko

Hello Guys,

I have been wanting a plugin for Emby for so long where I can watch streams from aniworld.to directly. Similar to the "ARD Mediathek" plugin! To what extent would this be possible and how much effort is involved?

Would someone know someone or would you like to develop something like this yourself? Where would I have to ask? Does anyone write plugins for a fee?

best regards

Meeko

Edited by Meeko

Hi, sounds like a great project for a community contributor !

Meeko
3 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, sounds like a great project for a community contributor !

Yes a very good Idea. I would even pay for a plugin like this

Meeko

@softworkzcan i have the Sourcecode from your "ZDF-Mediathek Plugin" to create my own Aniworld.to Plugin? 😅

On 4/2/2024 at 8:53 PM, Meeko said:

@softworkzcan i have the Sourcecode from your "ZDF-Mediathek Plugin" to create my own Aniworld.to Plugin? 😅

Yes!

The Emby.SDK actually includes a channel plugin example ("Channel Plugin" is the type of those plugins) which is actually a stripped version of the Mediathek plugins where the ARD/ZDF stuff is removed. 

You can get it by downloading the Emby SDK or get it from here directly:

https://dev.emby.media/reference/pluginapi/Emby.Media.Model.Enums.ChannelLayouts.html#Emby_Media_Model_Enums_ChannelLayouts_Layout6Point0

• Thanks 1

Meeko
On 4/7/2024 at 2:07 AM, softworkz said:

Yes!

The Emby.SDK actually includes a channel plugin example ("Channel Plugin" is the type of those plugins) which is actually a stripped version of the Mediathek plugins where the ARD/ZDF stuff is removed. 

You can get it by downloading the Emby SDK or get it from here directly:

https://dev.emby.media/reference/pluginapi/Emby.Media.Model.Enums.ChannelLayouts.html#Emby_Media_Model_Enums_ChannelLayouts_Layout6Point0

Thank you very much, but unfortunately my coding knowledge is not sufficient to create such a plugin. I hope there is someone who would do something like that. Aniworld is one of the biggest anime platforms in Germany. I think that many users would like to pay money for such a plugin.

best regards