Intro Detection not working

ryderjj89

rbjtech
4 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

Time to create a thread in the Plugins forum?

Yep - just coding my changes as we speak - Chapter task no longer spams the debug logs ..  👍

I'll take a look at the other changes needed .. but yea, will open a new topic in the Plugins forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ryderjj89

Uhh glad I could help y'all get going on this then LOL. I guess I'll check out the plugin when its updated.

rbjtech
1 hour ago, ryderjj89 said:

Uhh glad I could help y'all get going on this then LOL. I guess I'll check out the plugin when its updated.

I'm not doing anything re the Plex import ;) - it just so happens I'm working on the previous Introskip Plugin making a few changes now it's open source.

• Like 1

chef
16 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Ah cool ok - I see it's now Public - Thanks @chef- I hope you are well :)

The source builds ok with the latest 4.8 Nuget so lets see if it still works ok .. 👍

There are changes in 4.8 to some internal methods. Keep an eye out for build errors around the .AsSpan() methods on strings.

Guess the core devs decided not to use them again... Until the next release when they'll put it back. 😆

🤨

• Thanks 1

rbjtech
7 hours ago, chef said:

There are changes in 4.8 to some internal methods. Keep an eye out for build errors around the .AsSpan() methods on strings.

Guess the core devs decided not to use them again... Until the next release when they'll put it back. 😆

🤨

Luckily It's all working fine thus far, I made a few changes and it compiled ok with no errors. :)  Thanks @chef

• Like 1

Junglejim
23 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Yep - just coding my changes as we speak - Chapter task no longer spams the debug logs ..  👍

I'll take a look at the other changes needed .. but yea, will open a new topic in the Plugins forum.

What happened to the original thread? I can't seem to find now. That had a wealth of information in there.

• Like 1

TeamB
On 3/17/2024 at 8:30 PM, rbjtech said:

What is the address of the Github repo for the original source, the one that was made public a few weeks ago?

rbjtech
10 hours ago, TeamB said:

What is the address of the Github repo for the original source, the one that was made public a few weeks ago?

https://github.com/chefbennyj1/Emby.IntroSkip

• Thanks 1

crusher11
On 3/17/2024 at 5:23 PM, crusher11 said:

Time to create a thread in the Plugins forum?

No?

rbjtech
47 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

No?

When I've got something to share - then I'll create a new thread.. ;)

• Like 1