Исчезают изменения внесенные мной

Jugador1991

Jugador1991

Всем привет. 

Вводные данные:  TrueNas scale , emby из репозитория truecharts  App Version:4.8.3.0  Chart Version: 18.5.0.  Плагины для emby не установлены.

Проблема: Создал медиатеки, вручную распознал фильмы которые не распознались, создал коллекции, переименовал некоторые фильмы вручную. Все хорошо.

Примерно через час пропадают коллекции и вручную распознанные фильмы. При этом измененные названия остаются.

В настройках стоит пере сканировать - никогда. В общем я постарался отключить все, что хоть как-то упоминает о автоматическом сканировании.

Причем все пропадает не при перезагрузке сервера или emby, а просто так. Причем частями, я иногда вижу как пропадает одна за другой коллекции, как будто emby пересканирует все.

Как мне выяснить причину, кто виноват emby или truenas, или посмотреть историю изменений конкретного фильма (кто или что с ним взаимодействовало)

Спасибо)

п.с. emby из репозитория truenas точно такая-же проблема

Jugador1991

Thanks for the response. Actually, that's all the information I have for now. I can't figure out which specific actions lead to this effect... Example of changes: I added "Lord of the Rings" movies to the "Lord of the Rings" collection. After some time, the collection disappears, and the movies are not in it.

Example number 2: The movie wasn't recognized automatically, so I clicked "recognize," and all the metadata loaded—images, description. After some time (it's always different), the images, cover, collections (maybe something else I haven't noticed) disappear. However, the IMDb Id fields remain filled. The checkbox "automatically find collections" is not checked.

I can send the log, but I'm afraid that because the problem is intermittent, the log can be very large in size.

Most likely, this event occurred at least once in one of these files. I'm not entirely sure because I created all the collections, came back in the morning, and couldn't find them.

2079257828_.JPG.bd4df9b9cc943d9ec59aca3c07f44033.JPG2.JPG.4b0b44db3396ef8041b844c365990890.JPG

embyserver-63845853113.txt embyserver-63845850403.txt

Hi, how have you configured the options for the library ? Can you please show that? Thanks.

Jugador1991

Apologies for the data in photo format, I couldn't find where to export the settings. At the moment, the collections are still fine, but for one movie, the cover has changed to the one that was assigned automatically.

P.S. Managed to capture this moment on video. I found out that the movie changed its cover again. I started recording and demonstrated the entire process. In the middle of the video, I refresh the page frequently hoping it will happen quickly, but then I pause the recording and resume when it happens. You can see at the bottom of the clock that it took 10 minutes.

The log file is attached.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

embyserver (1).txt

• 4 weeks later...

@Jugador1991is it just the image getting reset? Can you show the contents of the folder containing the video file? Thanks.

Jugador1991

is it just the image getting reset?

No, sometimes collections and titles disappear.
There may be something else, but I haven't tried changing the description. But I think that the film will be completely re-scanned and everything will be re-recorded.

"Harry.Potter.2022.1080p_от New-Team-poster.jpg"  This is the poster for which autocorrect occurs

Just in case I have attached the nfo file

Снимок.JPG

Harry.Potter.2022.1080p_от New-Team.nfo

Harry.Potter.2022.1080p_от New-Team-poster.jpg

What does this image file look like?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 4:13 AM, Jugador1991 said:

The second

The one that always changes

13.jpg

Is that file the one on the left or the one on the right?

Jugador1991

Thank you for answering me. But it’s so rare that I already forget what information I gave you and what files I attached.

right file, image.png.615c291637336fd24df90345875f1aed.png