Hide / Not Interested per Movie/TVShow/Music/etc

Alex3111

Alex3111

Having an option to mark an item 'Not Interested' so it stops showing it as a New Release or Available, instead of making it Played.

Marking it PLAYED messes up the 'Suggestions'  And it is not cool/nice to the viewer all this New Items showing, and there is no way to remove them from there unless either NEWER items come after, or mark them as PLAYED.  For example, I have users that may request shows/movies that I am ok with approving, but I really don't care for them to take place as New Release under Movies/TV Shows/Music/etc.  Having a simple check-mark, like the played one, but does not mess up the 'Suggestions due to watching/hearing this played item'.

Alex3111
Posted (edited)

for example, the system just added the 'Extra - Featurretes' for the Spider Man Far From Home, which we have had and watched/Played that movie months ago, but those extras JUST came into the system, and now out of the 20 spots for Latest Movies, 14 are the Extras, and 2 actual movies.  So every single of my users will see that as 'Latest Movies'.  And if we all mark them as 'Played', well, our suggestions are useless.  A simple 'Not Interested' and remove them from the Latest Movies, just as 'Played' would had, but don't trigger suggestions.

image.thumb.png.c866381432e857877a5545167e26f964.png

image.thumb.png.65a5c5fc62357af27e4bcdab19c7ea3f.png

Edited by Alex3111

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, Alex3111 said:

for example, the system just added the 'Extra - Featurretes' for the Spider Man Far From Home, which we have had and watched/Played that movie months ago, but those extras JUST came into the system, and now out of the 20 spots for Latest Movies, 18 are the Extras, and 2 actual movies.  So every single of my users will see that as 'Latest Movies'.  And if we all mark them as 'Played', well, our suggestions are useless.  A simple 'Not Interested' and remove them from the Latest Movies, just as 'Played' would had, but don't trigger suggestions.

So you added them as movies and not extras to a movie?

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: