Theater Offline

joshuakay92

joshuakay92

Is there any way Emby theater can be used without an internet connection for an extended period of time ? I have a lifetime subscription to emby and go on frequent deployments where there is truly no internet capabilities at all for several months and having something like emby theatre would be amazing to have. One of the little things you miss when you're away is browsing a nice UI instead of looking at dull lists of movies in the file explorer. Is there any way I can use emby theatre while away ? Normally when I launch emby theatre without an internet connection, it just refuses to open the app window.

GrimReaper
17 hours ago, joshuakay92 said:

Is there any way Emby theater can be used without an internet connection for an extended period of time ? I have a lifetime subscription to emby and go on frequent deployments where there is truly no internet capabilities at all for several months

Currently there isn't. Use browser instead in that scenario. 

launch emby theatre without an internet connection, it just refuses to open the app window.

This will change soon though as we have a new windows app coming, so stay tuned.