Emby not loading after restarts and reboots

floz

floz

As title suggests, emby has not been opening, not too sure why but hey ho

followed this previous one 

however I renamed my entire database instead of the WAL file however it began working. was rather confused, did lose my libraries which i then managed to re add but i think im missing a few (not reporting this as issue)

just wanted to raise it and see if it was that issue or if it was something else, have attached logs, i think they were all generated on the old library db and then i have a new one at around 4.3mb

embyserver-63844450668.txt embyserver-63844453646.txt embyserver-63844455828.txt embyserver-63844457800.txt hardware_detection-63844456892.txt hardware_detection-63844457950.txt

jaycedk

It looks like a corrupt DB.

SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Corrupt: database disk image is malformed.

Corrupt Database This might have help you at the time.

floz
1 minute ago, jaycedk said:

It looks like a corrupt DB.

SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Corrupt: database disk image is malformed.

Corrupt Database This might have help you at the time.

Okay thanks very much for the fast response

floz

Apologies, I am not someone who uses SQL but got this response, my initial reaction is there is errors on those lines however at the bottom it says no issues.
SQLite Download Page
trying to download from here but I have no idea where to begin to recover the database by CLI

Is there a way with the SQL I can run in db broswer for SQLlite or is there a guide on how to use SQL lite for emby purposes? 

I have searched youtube and the forums and can't find any answers. 

image.thumb.png.8b5a6167cddae9f5b331de9f90ee1474.png

jaycedk

I'm sorry don't know how to fix it.

Never tried that my self, you will need someone smarter that me, to help you.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, floz said:

Apologies, I am not someone who uses SQL but got this response, my initial reaction is there is errors on those lines however at the bottom it says no issues.
SQLite Download Page
trying to download from here but I have no idea where to begin to recover the database by CLI

Is there a way with the SQL I can run in db broswer for SQLlite or is there a guide on how to use SQL lite for emby purposes? 

I have searched youtube and the forums and can't find any answers. 

image.thumb.png.8b5a6167cddae9f5b331de9f90ee1474.png

Hi, the bottom where it says without errors simply means that the pragma statement to check for errors executed successfully and returned data. 

It does appear that you have a corrupt database. You can see the results on the right side of your screenshot. Please proceed with the instructions and let us know if this helps get you squared away.