A Few Apple TV Requests

kbijvank

kbijvank

Following Points:

• If you go back to the main menu, Info en Chapter text just remains while the VideoOSD is closed.
  • In the latest version 1.8.3 (1) The Top Shelf doesn't respect selected user. So my wife's top shelf with her account has my content on it.
  • Placeholder Images for Actors is so damn low in resolution. Please update the Placeholder Images to SVG or better resolution.

My 2 comments above can be removed since i started being a list, thanks!

Edited by kbijvank

kbijvank

@LukeGot a few UI enhancements/bugs also:

Following Points:

• If you go back to the main menu, Info en Chapter text just remains while the VideoOSD is closed.
  • In the latest version 1.8.3 (1) The Top Shelf doesn't respect selected user. So my wife's top shelf with her account has my content on it.
  • Placeholder Images for Actors is so damn low in resolution. Please update the Placeholder Images to SVG or better resolution.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:29 AM, kbijvank said:

Plus if you go back to the main menu, Info en Chapter text just remains while the VideoOSD is closed.

Hi, can you please describe this in more detail? Thanks.

kbijvank

I attached a picture. What I do is start a video and then I exit the VideoOSD. And the result is Info and Chapters that seem sticky. It goes away after I go to the main menu.

if you need more info I’m happy to help!

IMG_0339.jpeg

• Thanks 1

In the latest version 1.8.3 (1) The Top Shelf doesn't respect selected user. So my wife's top shelf with her account has my content on it.

Can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2024 at 1:13 AM, kbijvank said:

I attached a picture. What I do is start a video and then I exit the VideoOSD. And the result is Info and Chapters that seem sticky. It goes away after I go to the main menu.

IMG_0339.jpeg

@kbijvankdo you still see this with Emby for Apple TV 1.8.5?

kbijvank

Hi Luke, 

I will check and come back to you.

• Thanks 1

HouseOfCards
On 2/24/2024 at 1:13 AM, kbijvank said:

IMG_0339.jpeg

I am also seeing this...