Windows Server 2012 R2 and Emby Media Server

Red_Rader

Red_Rader

Hi everyone I am new here so be gentle. I have 2 questions and hope everyone can help.

1st - I have a issue with play back volume on Firestick, The volume so low we have to turn it up to about 80% to hear anything.

2nd - When ever I log out of Windows Server I loose connection to Emby. I tried (nssm) to create a service but with no luck.

17 hours ago, Red_Rader said:

When ever I log out of Windows Server I loose connection to Emby. I tried (nssm) to create a service but with no luck

Hi. If you run the server as a normal Windows app, you will need a user to be logged in.  Otherwise, you need to set it up as a service.

Running Emby Server as a Windows Service

17 hours ago, Red_Rader said:

I have a issue with play back volume on Firestick, The volume so low we have to turn it up to about 80% to hear anything

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!

Red_Rader

Thank You for the reply. I finally was able to get emby running as a service.

As for play back volume issue I think it maybe a fire stick issue or a tv issue. we have notice on several channels (hulu, amazon, and netflix etc) also have volume issues.

Thank You so much for reply.

• Thanks 1