Erreur connexion closes MAJ 4,8,0,80

odeuxcool
Go to solution Solved by odeuxcool,

odeuxcool

Forget Luke, I completely redid my database. I got tired of wasting my time attempting a shaky repair.

On the other hand, I'm really excited about this new version, particularly with the functionality that has disappeared: "connection without passwords on the local network!" It really sucks to have removed this feature !!!

But have you checked out the new profile PIN feature?

odeuxcool

I mainly looked at what related to security. what pushed me to update were the alerts on user connections. If I had known it would cause so many problems...

Between my supposedly corrupted database for 4.8 and the connection problem on the local network!

In short, now the update is done and the database problem was resolved after a few hours of work.

Final words: Emby is something wonderful, but also very fragile. look at bigger things and do things right.

Once the functionality is in place, YOU SHOULD NOT TOUCH IT ANYMORE

I will continue to stay with you, because I find that overall, you are a really good team. but I could do without this kind of cold sweat!

I manage around twenty users and it continues to increase.
We will have to work a lot more on stability and take into account all possible configurations BEFORE deploying an update.

And to answer the question: of course I read the description before deployment, but really, either I missed something or it wasn't clear at all! the proof, many are complaining!