Show Movies/Shows inside and outside of collection

RedStagPass

RedStagPass

I would like to see if there is a way to flag movies/tv shows so that they can be visible both inside a collection and in the general listing as well.  For example, I have an Adam Sandler collection that contains the movie Bedtime Stories.  I would like the Adam Sandler Collection to be listed, but also have the movie Bedtime Stories show outside of the collection.  I know it is an Adam Sandler movie, but my kids and others might just know it for the movie title.  This would give it 2 ways to show up and be found. Maybe set as a flag on the individual movies where you can have 2 boxes, show in collection and show individual.  I hope this makes sense.  I have access to a friends plex library and I can see the movies individually as well as in the collection it is in.

Edited by RedStagPass
clarification
  • Like 1

I would like to see if there is a way to flag movies/tv shows so that they can be visible both inside a collection and in the general listing as well. 

Hi, no, currently it's one or the other.

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: