Can I load custom CSS theming on the Emby clients?

MoviezMcGee

MoviezMcGee

Hey Emby community, lovely weather 'round here! Was having some fun tweaking the CSS on my server, and got the web app to look pretty snazzy. I've got a custom logo in place of the Emby one, and I've set the top bar to not auto hide, among other tiny tweaks. Anyways, I was wondering if I can make the clients respect these changes? It appears to me that all the Emby Theater clients for Roku, Xbox, Samsung, etc. (with exception of Apple TV) use the web app in some way, as it looks almost identical. Am I mistaken? Anyways, I'd love it if I could get my clients to have those custom tweaks, namely the custom logo and the black theme. I'd like to enforce a certain theme and branding across all my devices because it looks cool, and it's kind of annoying to change the settings on every single device I own when I could just force it from the server. Is this a thing? 😮

MoviezMcGee

I honestly wish there was a setting in the server to simply set an image file as the server logo/branding, and to optionally force all users to use the same theme. Would make it easier to manage the server and keep a consistent experience, and change all the devices at once easily. Would be a good admin tool!