Add a new watched status "Ignored"

homeskool2

homeskool2

Would it be possible to add a new status for shows called ignored.

my family runs of my systems and we have vastly different tastes, id like a way to mark a tv series as ignored so it doesn't show up in a watched or unwatched filter.

It would also be great if ignored shows didn't appear in the "Latest Media" on the home screen.

I have seen people say you can do similar things by sorting shows into separate folders and libraries, and even about restricting it with tags. But I don't want to actually lock anyone out of a show and i want the process to be a user managed process not something I have to do as an admin

2024-01-04 15_36_24-.png

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

TeamB

I use tags to do this, I tag a TV Show with hide-<username> and then in the user settings (in this case my user) I add that tag to the parental controls and set done show this tag. Then for any show I dont want to have show up for me I just add the tag hide-<username>

<username>=my user name

Edited by TeamB

homeskool2

But doing it this way would mean that every time my sister wants to hide or unhide a show she would have to call me and I'd have to log in and change it.

This times 16 users is unmanageable 

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: