31 minutes ago, TeamB said:

the plugin does not include extras

Any chance of that changing?

TeamB
9 hours ago, crusher11 said:

Any chance of that changing?

i have no plans at the moment to add it

gtest4soft

please help me, how to install this plugin.

Because I'm new to emby

TeamB

To use it install the plugin from the catalogue and look in the Schedule Tasks, there should be a new one.

Install it from the Emby plugin Catalogue, in the Emby Web Client go to the admin dashboard, select plugins on the left, then at the top select Catalogue, the plugin in under the "Metadata" list, scroll though the metadata plugins until you find it.

• 4 weeks later...
rbjtech

@TeamBI've just been playing with the code.

I'm going to use this plugin as a post processing of the 'watchlist' on the home screen I'm writing (scraping a Playlist) - and was wondering why it only worked on some STRM files - I believe it was the mediastream count.  I have a lot of strm's with associated subs (on the same path as the strm) and thus the mediastream count is no longer zero.   I've just removed it for the time being - and it appears to work fine.   Was there any reason why you added this condition ?

if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(item.Path) &&
    item.Path.EndsWith(".strm", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase)) // &&  Removed stream count as some strm's also have srt etc
    // item.GetMediaStreams().Count == 0)

Minor issue - but I also excluded the PhotoAlbum type from the Query - or it just fills the log with dropped items.. 

query.ExcludeItemTypes = new string[] { "Folder", "CollectionFolder", "UserView", "Series", "Season", "Trailer","Playlist","PhotoAlbum" };  // Added PhotoAlbum

Thanks !

7 hours ago, rbjtech said:

I believe it was the mediastream count. 

My reasoning was if the mediastream count == 0 then it has not been scanned yet but as you have pointed out if there are other local items in the path these are probably being picked up as streams and it will be > 0 but still not be scanned.

7 hours ago, rbjtech said:

Was there any reason why you added this condition ?

there was probably a reason at the time but I dont remember.

• Thanks 1