helppppp... my WAN always worked fine... till now

MichkeIV

MichkeIV

Hellow,

Every 6 weeks i have to stay a few days in hospital. For me, perfect me-time with emby, love it!

Nothing is changed at home, even in ma app.. but i can't reach my server anymore... there's no firewall, portforwarding  isn't changed at all.

Can someone help me out? i've uploaded logs

thank you very muchos

embyserver.txt

Scott D

I may not be the best to answer this question based on the info provided, but a few things that jump out to me:

2023-12-19 16:40:34.144 Error Server: Access token is invalid or expired.  
Not sure if this is the reason, but something to look into.

2023-12-19 14:40:35.350 Info NetworkManager: Detected local ip addresses: 192.168.0.159, 2a02:1811:a410:2200::ea, 2a02:1811:a410:2200:a54e:843e:ac75:31b4, 2a02:1811:a410:2200:194d:c11d:d769:8a1a, fe80::c4fa:4975:7b83:545b%3, 192.168.56.1, 127.0.0.1, fe80::a3ed:ae26:9851:df6e%15, ::1
I am seeing two ip addresses.  This could be causing the problem if port forwarding is pointing to the wrong address.
I would also look your IP providing a new external IP address.  If it is getting changed, you would need to have the new address, or set up a DynDNS adress.

2023-12-19 14:40:33.953 Info App: Not loading MediaBrowser.Plugins.NextPvr.dll 3.3.3.0 because the minimum supported version is 4.0. Please update to the newer version
Probably not related to your access problem, but something to address when able.

Hope this helps.

MichkeIV
1 minute ago, Luke said:

Have you personally tested remote access to your own server?

Yes... and every six weeks I use remove acces for three days. Nothing changed with router, no firewall etc etc... its not working..

9 minutes ago, MichkeIV said:

Yes... and every six weeks I use remove acces for three days. Nothing changed with router, no firewall etc etc... its not working..

What exactly happens when you try?

MichkeIV
10 minutes ago, Luke said:

What exactly happens when you 

That my server isnt up and running. But it is... I know there is now someone watching the server. But I cant... :'

19 minutes ago, MichkeIV said:

That my server isnt up and running. But it is... I know there is now someone watching the server. But I cant... :'

What Emby app are you trying to remote connect with?

OK I would suggest checking out our Connection Troubleshooter:

Connectivity

Please try the steps listed there and let us know which ones succeed and which ones do not. Thanks !