Christmas theme

Vitch612

Vitch612

simple christmas themed background and snow animation for emby 4.7.14.0 (will work on any other version as long the ui file index.html is not different)

make a backup of index.html in system/dashboard-ui

unzip archive in system/dashboard-ui in a way that replaces index.html and puts the background image into the images folder

christmas-theme.zip

• Agree 1

Vitch612

it seems to be working fine on my android mobile's chrome and firefox. the whole thing is just a top background image slightly transparent that shows below the page header and some css animations that show snowflakes on the pages that do not have the dark-theme class on the html tag (this is to avoid showing it on admin/settings - I am not very familiar with emby I use mine out of the box with minimal plugins. if there is a possiblity to choose light-theme on the main content pages then the whole thing will not be visible). It will automatically hide any animation on the pages that do not have a video element present in DOM. The type of page identification and video element detection relies javascript. this means that on very old browsers it might not work, but i guess neither will the rest of emby.