Emby Fate/Stay Night Issue

Fallenfederation
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Fallenfederation

I seen a number of topics on this series with Emby. My issue is not quite the same as others so I decided to make another topic on it. I am a long time Plex user and recently I have not been happy with Plex and the current direction of the company. I have a massive amount of media I'm transitioning over from Plex.

I am running on:

Unraid Current Ver.

128GB Ram

1060 Super transcoding.

I am new to Emby and I might not have the naming system down yet. Below are images that show my issue, this works prefectly on Plex. For some reason Season 1 has the special episode in season 1 and in specials, it is also moving most of season 2 into season one and in an incorrect order. I've done all I can think of to make this series to work correctly but no go. Any Emby pros on that can give this noob some direction? Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-01 205021.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Fallenfederation
Crappy Screenshot

• Solution
GrimReaper

Go to server settings>Library tab in the sidebar,>switch to "Advanced" tab up-top>untick "Display specials within srasons they aired in" 

That should take care of your Special episode. As for Season 2 episodes:

TVDB lists single 25-episodes season

https://thetvdb.com/series/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works

TMDB lists 2 seasons (12+13 episodes)

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/61415-fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/seasons

So, you either need to rename those Season 2 episodes as remaining Season 1 episodes as per TVDB or change the order of preferred meta-providers to TMDB on top in your library settings, Refresh Metadata>Replace all, lock the item afterwards and revert TVDB on top. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1