I need a new version after "EmbyServer_4.4.2.0-1_apollolake"

chihiro star

chihiro star
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Possibly. Have you looked in there using ssh?

Hello, I have checked through SSH and this folder should have been left by me when I installed "EmbyServer_4.1.1.0-1uapollolake" in July 2023. The dates inside are all in July 2023, and some TXTs have been checked but there is no valid information

1702430160441.jpg

chihiro star
5 hours ago, Luke said:

OK please supply the newest file in the logs folder.

Sorry, the logs in the screenshots previously replied were all expired version 4.1 logs. I tried my best to find all possible locations and tried to reinstall the latest version of SPK, but couldn't find any logs for version 4.7. Do you need logs from version 4.4 as a reference?

synopkg_embyserver_servicing.log

chihiro star
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Is 4.7 successfully installed? How did you try to install it?

Version 4.7 can be successfully installed by uploading the installation package directly through the suite center and manually installing it1702529958427.thumb.jpg.d02d951f01c21714f6489dd2b6dc27bc.jpg

chihiro star
31 minutes ago, Luke said:

So are you all set now?

I have installed version 4.7 and checked many places where there may be logs. I don't know what else I can do?

OK this is getting to the point where I don't know what the issue is. Are you really not able to update to DSM 7 or do you just not want to?

chihiro star
6 hours ago, Luke said:

OK this is getting to the point where I don't know what the issue is. Are you really not able to update to DSM 7 or do you just not want to?

This is really sad news. Well, in the future, if I find the latest version of the relevant logs or upgrade to DSM7, I will contact you again. Thank you!
Also, I would like to inquire about how to install plugins in the current version 4.4?

Our plugin catalog still has 4.4 compatible plugin versions. The problem is that the SSL certificates embedded into the 4.4 Synology build have all expired, and that means it's going to have a hard time contacting any websites, including our plugin catalog.