emby stopped picking up new shows

jang430
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

jang430

My emby server stopped picking up new shows.  I can see the show (TV and movie) in their respective folders, the folder is being scanned in the library, but not being added to emby server.  I've restarted emby server as well.  What can be done?

jang430

I have a TV show downloaded using Sonarr.  It's not sembyserver (3).txthowing in emby even after refresh of libary.  I can see it in my NAS's media folder.  Lawmen - Bass Reeves.

Not sure if I'm attaching the relevant log file.  This happened several times before, and each time, I deleted the library, and let it populate once again.  I'd like to find out the reason this is happening. 

pwhodges

How are your shows named? A possible cause, at least if it's happening to a specific show and not others, is that the show is being mis-identified as an alternate version of another show.

Paul

jang430

The shows are in the TV folder, where all the other TV shows are also in.  Before adding the new shows, one of the latest episode of show X was just added, but the new show also didn't show up.  So it's not only affecting the newly added TV show, but also existing shows that have past episodes.

jaycedk

There is something wrong with you install, I do not know what.
Your logs are full of errors, like  SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Corrupt: database disk image is malformed
and other errors.
I don't have a fix.

2023-11-25 19:25:19.732 Error Server: Error processing request
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.7.11.0
    Command line: /app/emby/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /app/emby/ffdetect -ffmpeg /app/emby/ffmpeg -ffprobe /app/emby/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Linux version 5.10.60-qnap (root@Q64-100-66) (x86_64-QNAP-linux-gnu-gcc (toolchain config: [gcc-4.9.2 binutils-2.25 glibc-2.21]) 4.9.2, GNU ld (GNU Bi
    Framework: .NET 6.0.8
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: app/emby/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 8
    Data path: /config
    Application path: /app/emby
    SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Corrupt: database disk image is malformed
    SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
       at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
       at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
       at Emby.Sqlite.SqliteExtensions.ExecuteQuery(IStatement This)+MoveNext()
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.QueryItemsInTransaction[T](InternalItemsQuery query, IDatabaseConnection db, String[] columnsToSelect, Func`5 rowReaderFn, Boolean singleResult, String methodName)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.GetItems(InternalItemsQuery query)
       at Emby.LiveTV.LiveTvManager.GetInternalChannels(InternalItemsQuery internalQuery, Boolean enableFavoriteSorting, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at MediaBrowser.LiveTV.Api.LiveTvService.Get(GetChannels request)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute(HttpListenerHost appHost, Object requestDto, IRequest req)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: SQLitePCL.pretty
    TargetSite: Void CheckOk(SQLitePCLEx.sqlite3, Int32)

jang430

@Lukethat fixed it!  Though I don't know why it happens.  It happened twice before, I also had to fix it the same way.  Was hoping there is another way.  But it's all good now.  Thanks!

@jaycedkI don't know if it's because it's corrupted, hence all the errors.  Will check my logs after everything is working.

• Thanks 1