nvidia a2000 av1 decode

techpro2004

Hi, we are working hard on getting the release ready as quickly as we can. Now that we're into the holidays, I would say first or second week of January.

• 2 weeks later...
techpro2004

Now that we are a week into january and the holidays are over, can we get an eta on the 4.8 branch. I keep getting popups from my av software blocking malicious incoming connections to emby.

techpro2004

ever since silicon dust promised the 6 tuner prime "soon" for many years and then dropped it. I don't believe in "soon". Can we get a better idea. I believe they also promised drm recording "soon" in 2015 and we are still waiting on that.

techpro2004

Thanks, I appreciate it, however you once said first or second week of January. Can I assume that is still true?

techpro2004

2nd week of January is almost up can I assume it will be out by Monday. thanks.

techpro2004

Well it is monday, 2nd week of January is over. Can we get a new estimate of when 4.8 will be released. Thanks.

RanmaCanada

There is a thread dedicated to this question in the main server forum.  Luke and company probably don't have the time or resources to answer every single new post with this "stupid question"  As some of the other members have stated, if you want it released faster, then join the beta program and help.