Series link missing

fcimeson
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

fcimeson

When clicking through the continue watching content on the TV, we use to have access to the series, where we could browse the different seasons etc. That is no longer available. If I want to look at the series I have to find out in the library. Can we bring this feature back?

Edited by fcimeson

fcimeson

When I go to continue watching, I can't click on the series link to get the interface I would get if I went to the series from the library.

The attached picture shows where I use to click, but it no longer provides this as an option.

PXL_20231116_111015204.MP~2.jpg

If you go into display settings and disable showing logos as titles, then you'll see a plain text title, and that can also be selected like before.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
fcimeson

I've disabled the title logos and that mostly worked but there are still some series that it doesn't work on. I'm not sure but it seems to be associated with series that don't have subtitles. The title looks like text but the GUI won't let me go up to select it.

3 hours ago, fcimeson said:

I've disabled the title logos and that mostly worked but there are still some series that it doesn't work on. I'm not sure but it seems to be associated with series that don't have subtitles. The title looks like text but the GUI won't let me go up to select it.

HI, why do you feel there are some series that it doesn't work on?