Can't forward or rewind

K3NY0

Hi,

I use latest version via USB. But I still have issues. I cannot forward. It always jumps back to where I was. When I try to fast forward and press play. It buffers endlessly.

20231115_110159.jpg

20231115_110526.jpg

20231115_110739.jpg

41 minutes ago, K3NY0 said:

Hi,

I use latest version via USB. But I still have issues. I cannot forward. It always jumps back to where I was. When I try to fast forward and press play. It buffers endlessly.

20231115_110159.jpg

20231115_110526.jpg

20231115_110739.jpg

Does this issue occur on all files or just this particular file?  It is rare, but I have seen examples of this occurring when there is an issue with the way the file has been encoded.

1 hour ago, SamES said:

Does this issue occur on all files or just this particular file?  It is rare, but I have seen examples of this occurring when there is an issue with the way the file has been encoded.

This happens with every Movie, Series 1080p or 4k.

On Windows APp or Webplayer, I am able to forward and rewind without problems

If it's all direct playing then unfortunately it looks like the samsung video player might just be having trouble with the file. What year is your model from?

FrostByte
13 hours ago, Luke said:

If it's all direct playing then unfortunately it looks like the samsung video player might just be having trouble with the file. What year is your model from?

The M series are from 2017.  I believe SamES has one from that year also.

• Like 1