Problema connessione remota su Doppio server sulla stessa rete

Ryter

Salve, ho due server emby:

- uno gira su android 9, su una tv box zidoo z9x

- uno gira sul mio pc w10

Fintanto che rimangono nella rete locale riesco a connettermi in maniera indipendente sui singoli server. Invece quando provo a fare l'accesso remoto, cioè tramite internet anche se seleziono il server del pc, la schermata che appare è sempre e solo quella del server android.

Ho visto che ottengo lo stesso ip per la connessione remota via internet sui due server, quindi logicamente il telefono con cui provo a fare l'accesso non può "distinguerli".

Ho provato a impostare le porte con 8921/8097. Avevo provato a cambiare anche quella locale ma poi il mio server aveva un ip tutto strano che mi impediva di fare l'accesso anche in locale.

Come devo procedere? siccome non so precisamente come impostare le porte sul mio router, speravo che lo facesse in automatico, ma se vado nella lista delle porte attive questa 8921/8097 non c'è

image.png.14a0f393adff578c0b93562ca33a2b5b.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ryter
On 12/27/2023 at 10:03 PM, Luke said:

hi @Rytercan you try doing a new server connection by entering the server address manually into the Emby android app?

hi!

when I try to log in remotely, i.e. from outside the local network, I have the same ip for both servers, even if I try to change the ports on one of them

On 1/9/2024 at 5:10 AM, Ryter said:

hi!

when I try to log in remotely, i.e. from outside the local network, I have the same ip for both servers, even if I try to change the ports on one of them

Which means what? Rytercan you try doing a new server connection by entering the server address manually into the Emby android app?

Ryter
On 1/10/2024 at 7:51 PM, Luke said:

Which means what? 

i mean that ZidooZ9X (android) and Ryter (pc) have the same "remote access WAN" ip. oS when I'm away from home I can't choose which server to connect to, because they have the same ip for both.

6 hours ago, Ryter said:

i mean that ZidooZ9X (android) and Ryter (pc) have the same "remote access WAN" ip. oS when I'm away from home I can't choose which server to connect to, because they have the same ip for both.

You could if you put them on different public facing ports.