please help! EMBY cannot automatically search for TV series informatio

Joechung

Joechung

EMBY cannot automatically search for information about TV series (after testing, I can search for information manually). It cannot automatically search for any information about TV series. My name and network are normal. After testing, the movie library can also automatically search for movie information, except those that only have TV series cannot be searched automatically. Below is my TV media library log, please check. Looking forward to recovery! grateful
The current problem is that the media library of TV series cannot automatically search for information.

1.png.03c5b4f4e226e492403413a6cc1e9734.png3.thumb.png.dc94de4d4c59ccf96136a56a0d72442f.png2.png.8302b402c1324c121566387e10ff8884.png

embyserver.txt

Edited by Joechung

Joechung

Hello, I only selected TheMovieDb for my media library, because TheTVDB and The Open Movie Database sometimes have timeout error reports.
So should I check both TheTVDB and The Open Movie Database? (But after checking, some timeout errors will appear in the log)image.png.988de444b3c540ae4456f56637f7a2fc.png

So should I check both TheTVDB and The Open Movie Database?

That depends. Do they have metadata for your content? Does moviedb?

Joechung

Both TheMovieDb and TheTVDB have the metadata databases I need. The database in TheMovieDb is relatively complete and not prone to errors. If I choose TheTVDB/The Open Movie Database for automatic search, sometimes there will be a timeout problem, resulting in an incomplete database.

Edited by Joechung

Joechung

embyserver.txtOperating environment: I removed the old media library and restarted EMBY, created a new media library for testing, and I only selected "TheMovieDb" for the search options (the following pictures show my media library settings, as well as the operation log). Then I kept searching and no information came up.

image.thumb.png.a717b5b71258c6a3ab7636db1b0d3922.pngimage.png.50fb9c8dccea81a677b963e0c65b0956.pngimage.thumb.png.c07e5225fac76a12474a6a9783644d7c.png

Joechung
On 11/4/2023 at 1:39 AM, Luke said:

Looks like it's still scanning. Maybe you just need to wait for it to finish.

Hello, I still failed here. I tried to continue waiting for the log data but it still stopped. Each of the TV series here can be manually searched to find the corresponding media information (with screenshots). I don’t know why but EMBY cannot automatically find media information. I am confused. If this function cannot be activated, I have to manually search for media library information every time. It will be a huge waste of time. Please help me find out what I should do to correctly enable EMBY's automatic search for media library information.Thank you very much, hope you can reply.

2.png

3.png

Yellowjackets.2021.png

0.png

Joechung
9 minutes ago, Joechung said:

Hello, I still failed here. I tried to continue waiting for the log data but it still stopped. Each of the TV series here can be manually searched to find the corresponding media information (with screenshots). I don’t know why but EMBY cannot automatically find media information. I am confused. If this function cannot be activated, I have to manually search for media library information every time. It will be a huge waste of time. Please help me find out what I should do to correctly enable EMBY's automatic search for media library information.Thank you very much, hope you can reply.

2.png

3.png

Yellowjackets.2021.png

0.png

embyserver (2).txt