Emby subtitle disappear ramdomly

eos0001

I use an Emby server on Synology nas and client on a Samsung tizen TV.

When i watch a movie with internal subtitle(SubRip), the subtitle once working good during all movie.

But very often the subtitle once (for example 5-10 minutes after start or sooner)disappear and never come back.

The older version of Emby do this too on another nas and another TV.

embyserver.txt

wolfram84

Noticed something similar yesterday, still trying to figure it out as it did happen 3 or 4 times and it stopped, it's a very intermittent problem, happened with external SRT too, my first guess is that it was related with the audio transcoding as I didn't notice this error yet while direct playing files..

I guess this is relevant to this issue as well..

Edited by wolfram84

I don’t understand. Everyrhing is fine, but once i watch movie with sublitle, the client gone wrong. And other clients too.

wolfram84
1 hour ago, wolfram84 said:

Noticed something similar yesterday, still trying to figure it out as it did happen 3 or 4 times and it stopped, it's a very intermittent problem, happened with external SRT too, my first guess is that it was related with the audio transcoding as I didn't notice this error yet while direct playing files..

I guess this is relevant to this issue as well..

Edit: Dunno, it seemed to be an issue with a specific file, I've remuxed the disc again and  its gone... so I can't relate with your problem.