Suggestions for optimizing TV multi version UI

AnSniper

AnSniper

Suggestions for optimizing TV multi version UI and adapting related functions

Can the multi version switch button be placed in the Season interface instead of the interface for each episode.

And after selecting a certain version (Version B), it will take effect for all episodes of that season.

For example:

Season 1

Version A

Version B

Version C

or:

Version A  Version B  Version C

image.png.0c7097f984e401b433eaf962f8f54335.png

This way, you won't have to switch between different versions after playing an episode.

Because there are currently multiple versions playing, if I play Version B in the first episode, perhaps I will switch to Version A in the next episode. Just because the version of Version A appeared earlier, I think this is too unwise.

Edited by AnSniper

AnSniper

The reason why I chose a specific version may not be just because of the image quality, so setting the device playback quality seems to be less useful to me.

Because the differences between different versions may be due to dubbing.

Therefore, simply setting the playback quality of the device is not useful to me.

Manually switching versions is currently useful, but it must complete one episode, exit playback, and reselect the next episode's version, which is too foolish.

Edited by AnSniper

Hi.  The versions don't exist at the season level.  So this is what you would need:

Additional context in this topic:

• Facepalm 1