How to keep folder structure and file names and not using Emby TV...

loop11

ntxts4479

Thanks for responding, Grim.  I have something screwed up here.  That little light went off in my head as I was preparing this email.  I'm lost on how to fix it.  I hope you can help. I attached the folder contents using WinSCP.  I also included what I see in Emby.  I have a screenshot of my Sonar naming and the Emby Library setup of TV.  Ding, Ding, Ding... Emby is displaying the downloaded episode files with the TV Series because that is where I'm saving them by default, SHM.  Do I need to change the download location/folder transmission saves the episode folders?  If I do that, how will Empy connect the dots and display everything correctly?  I can't rename the download folder names or transmission can't seed them correctly, right?

Season 2 Folder.png

Show-Folder.png

Root_DIR.png

Season 1 Folder.png

Emby-TV-Season 1.png

Emby-TV-Series.png

Emby TV-Shows.png

Sonarr-Episode-Naming.png

Emby-Library-Setting.png

GrimReaper
2 hours ago, ntxts4479 said:

Emby is displaying the downloaded episode files with the TV Series because that is where I'm saving them

It would be odd if it weren't displaying them, wouldn't it? 😉

2 hours ago, ntxts4479 said:

Do I need to change the download location/folder transmission saves the episode folders?  If I do that, how will Empy connect the dots and display everything correctly?  I can't rename the download folder names or transmission can't seed them correctly, right?

You need to change download location out of your TV shows root, yes. No need to rename DLed folders. 

Edited by GrimReaper

ntxts4479

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  I appreciate you guys redirecting me.  I now have a Sunday project!