emby Audio cannot be passed through,There are no Dolby and DTS option

shawnzhou
On 10/26/2023 at 1:20 PM, 275106590 said:

Because of audio problems, I switched from zidoo z9s to the latest Z9XPRO. After installing the emby tv version, DTS and Dolby options appeared in the settings and were turned on. When I tried to play DTS videos, some of them were obviously playable, but DTS:X seemed to Not yet, Dolby Atmos can’t be played

Then I tried the apk you provided but still no solution,I tried calling an external player again and it still worked perfectly, but the title problem still exists. However, my server was updated to 4.8. The title of all videos is: original. In the previous server 4.7, all video titles were: stream

Another problem is that when I play the xxx.strm format, I see from my Synology NAS that the network is downloading and uploading all the time, but when I try to use jellyfin, it directly passes it to the player for playback. The NAS network will not work. I don’t know. Do you know if you can understand my translation? Please forgive me. My English is really poor

https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/HMCUmbt8yUr This video is the state when I call the zidoo player

Please give priority to solving strm format streaming and title issues.

140e3e22-b416-4d35-bcfe-27dbc4679457.log 84.16 kB · 2 downloads ba1c221a-778b-455c-b866-de94925b78cb.log 107.23 kB · 2 downloads

你用Z9XPRO安装emby TV 软件后,在emby设置为调用外部播放器(zidoo播放器)后,能正常播放,并且能正常使用zidoo播放器的所有功能吗?比如选择字幕,下载字幕,声道选择,蓝光导航等功能吗?只是显示不了电影名和简介而显示steaming吗?

is zidoo player worked well,after u set external player in emby?inculed Subtitles choosing,changing,downloading function,Channel choosing,BDMV playing?

is the only issue the zidoo player can not show the movie name?