Support for Emby Smart Playlists

feerlessleadr

feerlessleadr

Hi - Thanks for all the work on this awesome plugin. I recently started using an emby plugin to allow the creation of smart playlists within the emby server (both video and music), and it's been working great. 

I noticed however that when I navigate to my playlists via kodi within E4KNG dynamic nodes, the playlist folder is blank. My assumption is becase the addon doesn't recognize the playlist created by the emby plugin. so I was hoping that support could be added. Here is a link to my kodi log (no debug on, please let me know if you need that) when going to the playlist folder via the dynamic node.

https://paste.kodi.tv/qijaxavipa

Here is the emby plugin Smart Playlist 2.0 as well as a link to the latest release

Thanks for your consderation. 

• 1 month later...
feerlessleadr

Hi @quickmicI realize you've been away on holiday (hope you had a nice time!), but just wanted to see if you were able to look into adding support for playlists created by the Smart Playlists 2.0 plugin in E4KNG. 

Thanks!

quickmic
34 minutes ago, feerlessleadr said:

Hi @quickmicI realize you've been away on holiday (hope you had a nice time!), but just wanted to see if you were able to look into adding support for playlists created by the Smart Playlists 2.0 plugin in E4KNG. 

Thanks!

I'm back since Sunday 😉

It's on my todo list for 9.x version.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
sfatula

I am not using dynamic, but kodi database sync mode and playlists are empty, also using the smart playlists plugin in Emby. Hopefully that will work too in v9. 

• Agree 1