Need to disable play button overlay

computerprep

computerprep
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Are you still having an issue with this?

Yes.

My temporary solution while Emby is open is to lock my phone, unplug the USB-C accessory, unlock phone, then plug accessory back in.

Emby seems checks for mouse pointer status when it starts up and on every phone unlock while running. An option to disregard mouse input status would be helpful if placed next to the "display mode" setting in this screenshot.

Screenshot_20231101-071138.png

Emby seems checks for mouse pointer status when it starts up and on every phone unlock while running

Actually this isn't true. It adapts as you are using the application. For example, try a chromebook that has dual input support. When the chromebook is in laptop mode the Emby app goes into mouse input mode. 

Then when you flip the screen over to turn it into a tablet, the Emby apps responds to that without you having to do anything.

computerprep
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Actually this isn't true.

Then I suppose technically it's Android changing only mode not Emby... But the only times I've experienced Android changing the input mode after I've plugged in my USB-C headphones is upon app closure/reopening and on screen lock/unlock.

Anyone else finding this thread should know that the temporary fix is too not plug in your accessory until after opening Emby on the affected device. If the input method switches and is interfering with your ability to navigate the app, unplug the USB-C device, lock the phone, unlock the phone, make sure the app is open, then plug your device back in.

• Thanks 1