Photo Horizontal Issue

heula

heula

After years of using Kodi with Embyforkodi next gen I'm now using the Emby app for Android  (v3.3.01) on my Shield TV for about a week or so.

I must say, I love the Horizontal version but there are a few things that looks like a bug or is not working correctly.

- When selecting the photo library I only see all folders with my photos but no options like suggestions, labels etc.

- There is no option for sorting and there is no text under the photo folders that shows me what is in the folders. In vertical mode these options are all available. I hope these options can also become available in horizontal mode.

- It looks like the sort order in the app setting start screen doesn't work like it was set. I have set latest media before resume watching but resume watching is always the first I see. Restarting the app doesn't fix this.

Thanks.

Edited by heula
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2023 at 3:07 PM, heula said:

After years of using Kodi with Embyforkodi next gen I'm now using the Emby app for Android  (v3.3.01) on my Shield TV for about a week or so.

I must say, I love the Horizontal version but there are a few things that looks like a bug or is not working correctly.

- When selecting the photo library I only see all folders with my photos but no options like suggestions, labels etc.

- There is no option for sorting and there is no text under the photo folders that shows me what is in the folders. In vertical mode these options are all available. I hope these options can also become available in horizontal mode.

- It looks like the sort order in the app setting start screen doesn't work like it was set. I have set latest media before resume watching but resume watching is always the first I see. Restarting the app doesn't fix this.

Thanks.

I still have hope that the above will looked into and will be adjusted or fixed.

Horizontal mode is useless for me with these issues.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
heula

Months later and photo view in horizontal view still is different from vertical view.

Still don't get why this is.

At version 3.3.60 now.

It's not that simple. They have different layouts and feature sets. What we can do is add jump buttons similar to what you see with other library types so that you can get to the separate screen for that library.

• Like 1