Hide fully played content from suggestions/more like this

BAS

We all can admit we watch and consume to much content these days and there is stuff we recorded that goes by the way side. While I love the recommended suggestions and the more like this features in Emby I would really appreciate a toggle similiar to the one currently found in home screen settings for hiding fully played content from the latest media rows which I personally find immensely helpful.

Thats basically it. If you're like me and tend to see a lot of watched items in your suggestions/more like this areas and would like a toggle to hide fully played content from suggestions/more like this; then please hit the like button on this post to let the developers know you support the idea.

I think this would be immensenly helpful/power feature to slip into the official 4.8 release if it doesnt require to much work and testing. Especially useful for those with large collections or huge backlogs of stuff they have forgotten about.

Thanks.

BAS

Edited by BAS

Hi, BAS - long time no see. 

There's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 6:55 AM, ebr said:

Hi, BAS - long time no see. 

There's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

Ok gotcha, I've gone back over there, made sure I showed support and just added in some of my dialog where I'm at currently from this post, my initial post was 2016 in that thread  😂. Crazy how time just flies right on by. Thanks for your continued efforts and work on Emby. I know none of this is your guys full time job/income. ❤️

21 hours ago, BAS said:

I know none of this is your guys full time job

It actually is now.  We have evolved :) 

• Like 1

SHSPVR

any way turn off the movie suggest repete so they don't repeat themselves after I've already watched them because I already watched all the shows and I do not wish to watch repeat but they seem to be coming back and I have remarked as watched in the guide list @SHSPVR

Edited by SHSPVR

• 3 weeks later...