Movie or series image background without bottom blur

MediaEmby1968

MediaEmby1968

Hello. The problem is the following ... when I enter a movie or series the background image that is seen, it has no blur and look normal ... and therefore the texts are not seen well. This happens to me on the TV .. on the server on the PC .. looks good.

For what is this? someone can guide me .. I have changed configurations and does not change .. is always the same

TV version 1.5.9

Emby Server 4.7.13

MediaEmby1968

I bought the TV in 2017... but I had had emby before... and it looked good... approximately 7 months ago I installed emby again... after going for about 3 years without having it. And it doesn't look the same anymore... in the end I end up changing the background to a dark image so that the texts can be seen well.

greetings

1 hour ago, MediaEmby1968 said:

I bought the TV in 2017... but I had had emby before... and it looked good... approximately 7 months ago I installed emby again... after going for about 3 years without having it. And it doesn't look the same anymore... in the end I end up changing the background to a dark image so that the texts can be seen well.

greetings

Hi, can you show a screenshot example? Thanks.

MediaEmby1968

Here you have Luke... the background looks good without that blur that I mentioned... and therefore it makes it difficult to see the information well... this one is passable but others come out worse depending on the background.

greetings

subidaemby.jpg

SamES
7 hours ago, MediaEmby1968 said:

I bought the TV in 2017...

Thanks, do you know the model number?  This will help us understand which model range this issue might be affecting

MediaEmby1968

Yes of course it is a UE32K5500, the emby installation is done with a USB. Version of the app on the TV as I said 1.5.9.

Thank you

SamES

K series is actually a 2016 model. This is a known (recent?) issue on 2015 and 2016 models. Thanks for confirming.