"Instant recording" feature with auto-stop after xx minutes

rcutanda

rcutanda

Hi:

I would really love to see an "Instant recording" feature. Right now, with the record button it is possible to schedule a recording, but I would really appreciate an "Instant recording" option, to start recording at the very instant the button is pressed. Then, a window would appear asking the user when to stop. I would provide the most common options in my opinion: 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes, 180 minutes and 240 minutes.

I am quite new to Emby. I make this question because I have not been able to find a way to do it in any of the apps and found nothing in a forum search. I do apologize, however, if I missed something.

Thank you for taking this request into consideration.

Kind regards.

Edited by rcutanda

Hi. Pressing the record button while a channel is playing will immediately start recording the current program. 

rcutanda

Hello ebr:

Thank you for the quick reply. Again, I apologize for my clumsiness, but I find no record button while a channel is playing. The only "Create Recording" button I see offers 4 options of which I am only interested in channel and time.

But even if the "inmediate record" feature is already implemented, I would still suggest adding an option for auto stop after xx minutes.

Again, thank you for your interest.

Kind regards,

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_1.png