Tv guide date, recorded show sorting and program description issues

danarm
Go to solution Solved by SamES,

Hello,

1. The date on the guide is still showing January, however when you go into the dropdown to choose the day you want the guide to show - the date shown is correct.

2. There seems to be additional text on the program description when using the 'information' option from viewing live tv screen.

3. From the live Tv home screen and selecting the recordings tab there is a 'messages.unknown' text on the sort tab and when you go to sort the recordings you get a 'There was an error processing the request etc message.

tvOs: 16.6 (20M73)

emby:  1.7.6 (1)

Also wondering if we'll be able to see other info on the program guide in future app versions?

e.g. parental rating, new or repeat programs and if a recording/ series has been scheduled etc.

20230816_125739.jpg

20230816_123903.jpg

20230816_124027.jpg

20230816_124103.jpg

20230816_124046.jpg

20230816_124231.jpg

20230816_123947.jpg

Edited by danarm
added tags

SamES

I can't reproduce the date issue in the guide, both are showing the right date for me.  

The &ndash issue has already been fixed for the next release.

The next release also has a lot of changes to sorting, so I expect that the sort issues will already be fixed.

I'll take another look at the guide/day issue, but please let me know if you see this is resolved in a release.

Edited by SamES

SamES

OK, that is probably just a consequence of the broken sort messing with the guide.

Let me work on the sort option and make sure it's resolved in the recent changes

SamES
14 hours ago, SamES said:

Let me work on the sort option and make sure it's resolved in the recent changes

Should be fixed for the next update, please let me know how it goes

• Thanks 1

Sorting is all good now but the guide date issue remains.

Selecting live tv, then guide and then go to any listed tv program it will change from current month to January.

• Like 1

SamES
1 hour ago, danarm said:

Selecting live tv, then guide and then go to any listed tv program it will change from current month to January.

Great, that helped.  I can reproduce it now.  Thanks!

• Solution
SamES
On 18/08/2023 at 22:37, danarm said:

Sorting is all good now but the guide date issue remains.

Should be fixed for the next release

• Like 1