[Feature Request] Support Tagging System

JPgruenewald
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

JPgruenewald

Support of a tagging system with which you can add your own tags to media files. So you could generate/sync a playlist from a certain tag name. In particular, it would be interesting w.r.t. the proposal from this thread that you can display all tags associated with a song as information in a table view.

Some background information: I want to work with music files and thus I want to see how songs are connected to different "playlists".

• Solution

Hi, we’re already have this feature and you can add tags to just about anything using the metadata editor.

• Thanks 1

Spaceboy

emby has a tagging system. its not great for useability but its there and you can tag everything. the problem you have is it seems that currently, the only media type that doesnt display or really allow the use of tags, is music

• Agree 1

JPgruenewald

Thanks @Lukefor your help. It did the job. But as @Spaceboymentioned, the usability/visibility could be improved. Should I post my suggestions for improvement here in this thread or should I close this thread and create a new one?

11 hours ago, JPgruenewald said:

Thanks @Lukefor your help. It did the job. But as @Spaceboymentioned, the usability/visibility could be improved. Should I post my suggestions for improvement here in this thread or should I close this thread and create a new one?

Either is fine.