TrueNas ed Emby non mi vedono la Cartella

Metropolis

Metropolis

Salve a tutti ragazzi, spero che possiate a capirmi dove sbaglio perchè stò sbattendo la testa da giorni senza venirne a capo, ho creato il mio nas con TrueNas e ho installato Emby come plugin per avere la possibilità di creare il mio dlna e utilizzarlo per casa (TV, PS,ecc ecc), il problema è questo, io su un HDD che ho nel nas ho tutti i miei film e serie TV ma il problema è che non riesco a far vedere l'hdd a Emby, nel momento in cui vado in /mnt non mi trova i vari hdd che ho e sono fermo qui da una marea di tempo. Spero possiate aiutarmi a capire dove diamine sbaglio. Grazie mille 

dgrigo

I use only 1 mountpoint, that exist in a dataset named library, inside there I have all directories I need, as movies, TV,live Recorded etc.

So in truenas I have 1 directory inside library for my emby config , that I mount for emby and a mountpoint /library for all the libraries, having said that, you have to pay attention on permissions and give them with GIDLIST env variable, there you need your user,apps,video,render.

Hope that answers you requirements.

Ps. If you have installed emby with defaults then user 2 bin has to be added as well.

Edited by dgrigo

Metropolis

Ciao buongiorno vi allego le configurazioni nel pool dove ho settato i permessi, e vi allego la schermata di emby che in /mnt non mi trova assolutamente nulla....

Cattura.JPG

PErmessi 1.JPG

PErmessi 2.JPG

dgrigo

oops not there man!

Also take ownership of directory (in my case its 2 and the directory that have everything is library) the to the user you have as default in emby!!!!

you might need to go to credentials and groups and group all the users that need access, that i said earlier with GIDLIST env variable, user,apps,video,render.

so they all be on same group (my group is 2 and that's user bin!) that's why i have 2 on gid (group ID), i know its complex but i hope you get it...

Ok?

After that run emby to make different libraries and connect them to the actual directories like movies, tv etc.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5856b4dfee51e5ac3f62ebadb4c9fdc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9688c60234bd600e0e1191544bd9e479.jpeg

Edited by dgrigo

Metropolis

non ho nella lista di TrueNas APP, io utilizzo TrueNas Core...

Edited by Metropolis

dgrigo

Jesus, that's not scale then , its the bsd truenas .

Forget all I said, i was talking about truenas scale, and i can't help with that, so another one have to chime in to help you, sorry

Metropolis
12 minutes ago, dgrigo said:

Jesus, that's not scale then , its the bsd truenas .

Forget all I said, i was talking about truenas scale, and i can't help with that, so another one have to chime in to help you, sorry

ok Grazie mille...Spero che qualcuno può aiutarmi a capire come configurare il tutto...

• 2 weeks later...