Issue to memorize Kodi Video Settings with Native Path "and" Default

tux1980

tux1980

Hi dear Kodi Community,

I'm running on Kodi 20.1 with Emby Server 4.7.11.0

since my last update to Emby Server Version 4.7.11.0  and next-gen-emby kodi client V 8.1.1 my customized Video settings are not stored anymore. That's gruesome for me since I do changes on every single movie I watch. I tried it with the "default mode" and "native path mode" - same result, the settings won't there anymore after Kodi has been restarted.  With the previous Version, when continue the movie the settings would still be in effect. I mean things like subtitles settings or zoom amount. 

To emphasize what I mean, attached two screenshots. After restarting Kodi, die "Zoom Amount" is back to 1.00 again and the Subtitles offset as well.

Any hint or Idea?

Thanks

tux1980

zoom_kodi.png

subtitles_kodi.png

quickmic

I'll check it, but might be a Kodi issue.

It's a plugin issue, I'll fix it in next version

Edited by quickmic

tux1980

Hi. That's what I noticed too since when connecting with my media sources directly via NFS/SMB without using the Emby Next-Gen client there are no issues at all, this only happens with the emby client/server. 

Thanks for checking this out. You know by accident when the next z-release is going to happen with the bugfix being integrated?

br

• 2 weeks later...
tux1980

Hi. Obviously with Version 8.1.4 it is working again and the settings are being memorized again even after restarting Kodi

br

• Like 1