New computer for just Emby

Gilgamesh_48

HI, I apologize for speechles comments and we are discussing this with him privately to let him know that it can't happen again. We hope you'll consider sticking around.

Gilgamesh_48

Useless post. Goodby!!!

Edited by Gilgamesh_48

Good day @Gilgamesh_48I hope you doing well.

First I really can not understand all your edit for your posts in this thread, as you know, many members posts a suggestions, but you edit all yours with "Useless post. Goodby", just because you do not agree a suggestion for one members or another? Now look to this thread, simply a wasted time for whom post here.

This a general section for exchanging view and asking for better advise from other members, so what the problem if you do not agree on some of them, you are long time members here, for sure we do not want anyone leaving here for upset matters, it totally a matters of personal decision to stay or leave a supporting forum as Emby community here.

My best

Gilgamesh_48
37 minutes ago, Abobader said:

Good day @Gilgamesh_48I hope you doing well.

First I really can not understand all your edit for your posts in this thread, as you know, many members posts a suggestions, but you edit all yours with "Useless post. Goodby", just because you do not agree a suggestion for one members or another? Now look to this thread, simply a wasted time for whom post here.

This a general section for exchanging view and asking for better advise from other members, so what the problem if you do not agree on some of them, you are long time members here, for sure we do not want anyone leaving here for upset matters, it totally a matters of personal decision to stay or leave a supporting forum as Emby community here.

My best

I had not planed on posting in this thread any more, unless by necessity, but this deserves a response.

I edited as I did simply because I was not getting "advice" from some people but rather, even after I said in no uncertain terms I did not want or plan to use an SSD, what I received was lectures why that desire was "wrong."
Maybe it was wrong but I do not want or need lectures, just advice.

I was subjected to rudeness and some insults and I decided that I wanted this thread closed. I asked but that did not happen so, to effectively close the thread, I took the only action I could and deleted my posts in this thread. It was the only action I had at my disposal.

I have tried to withdraw from the Roku beta but, so far, that has not been done. I also asked to be removed from the Roku beta group but that has not happened either.

So ONE MORE TIME:
Someone please close or delete this thread. Ideally both.
Someone please remove me from the Roku beta group.

I am only going to, in the future, post in this forum if I have a burning question or if I feel that I can help when no one else can.

I like Emby and most of the people have been pleasant to deal with but that seems to have changed for the worse.

I do not wish to argue about this any more I just want to have much less interaction here. I am too old to fight and it tires me out.

So that is what happened, from my point of view, and I chose rather than fighting to partially withdraw from this forum.

It may not be "best" behavior and it may not even be smart but it is what I want and need.