Auto-organize: fails to create new episodes language-correctly?

danergo

danergo

Perfect, I can't even go back:

Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]: Error Main: Error in appHost.Init
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         *** Error Report ***
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Version: 4.7.11.0
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby-server -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpe>
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Operating system: Linux version 5.4.0-152-generic (buildd@lcy02-amd64-081) (gcc version 9.4.0 (Ubuntu 9.4.0-1ubuntu1~20.04.1)) #169-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 6 22:23:09>
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Framework: .NET 6.0.8
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         OS/Process: x64/x64
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Processor count: 4
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Data path: /var/lib/emby-server
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Error: no such column: IsFolder - create index if not exists idx_MediaItems36 on MediaItems(SeriesPresentationUniqueKey,Type,Is>
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteDatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(String sql, String& tail)
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.PrepareAllEnumerator(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)+MoveNext()
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.ExecuteAll(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.Initialize(SqliteUserDataRepository userDataRepo, IUserManager userManager)
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.InitDatabases()
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.Init()
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:            at EmbyServer.HostedService.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         Source: SQLitePCL.pretty
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         TargetSite: SQLitePCL.pretty.IStatement PrepareStatement(System.String, System.String ByRef)
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]:         
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas emby-server[146228]: Info Main: Shutdown complete
Jun 28 22:21:57 nas systemd[1]: emby-server.service: Succeeded.

I'm waiting for your comments, @Luke? Anything for me?

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, danergo said:

Also, there is another failure: when auto-organize detects a series invalid, it immediately tries moving to the (wrongly) identified directory.

How can I change this identification? (I know I can re-identify in metadata. But I wish to keep the filesystem organized).

autoorganizefail2.png

HI, you can't, other than manually renaming files. That's why I suggest setting the auto-organize option to only organize for existing series that you already have.

• Like 1

danergo
8 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, you can't, other than manually renaming files. That's why I suggest setting the auto-organize option to only organize for existing series that you already have.

That's indeed a nice idea, thank you.

• Thanks 1

danergo

However, even in spite I disable new series creation, it is renaming incorrectly the first and rest files. Hence my recommendation to better control folder and file name patterns.

autoorganize_fail4.png

embyserver.txt

2 hours ago, danergo said:

However, even in spite I disable new series creation, it is renaming incorrectly the first and rest files. Hence my recommendation to better control folder and file name patterns.

autoorganize_fail4.png

embyserver.txt 50.26 MB · 0 downloads

The series name comes from the data inside Emby server. It doesn’t compare to the other files.

danergo
8 hours ago, Luke said:

The series name comes from the data inside Emby server. It doesn’t compare to the other files.

I don't understand this.

When auto-organize finds new files:

1.) I click on manual identification

2.) I search and select the correct series. (I also select remember my correction)

3.) Then Auto-organize first uses English for series names (BAD)

4.) Then for further episodes auto-organize uses correctly the translated series name (which is set in the library's settings).

Question: why Auto-organize can't use the library's preference when FIRST creating the series folder AND first episode? This should be fixed to have harmonic behaviour across multiple runs.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

7 hours ago, danergo said:

I don't understand this.

When auto-organize finds new files:

1.) I click on manual identification

2.) I search and select the correct series. (I also select remember my correction)

3.) Then Auto-organize first uses English for series names (BAD)

4.) Then for further episodes auto-organize uses correctly the translated series name (which is set in the library's settings).

Question: why Auto-organize can't use the library's preference when FIRST creating the series folder AND first episode? This should be fixed to have harmonic behaviour across multiple runs.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

Example?

danergo

My previous post is the example: please see first episode ("The Serpent - 1x01 - ...") and all the further episodes ("A kígyó - 1x02 - ...")

What series metadata providers are enabled on the library and in what order? For whatever your first provider is, what title do they have on their website for your chosen language?

danergo

Also, seeing Auto-organize from Android (phone) is unfortunately unusable:

1. Action buttons are not visible

2. After scrolling down, content slides under title resulting low UX quality.

Screenshot_20230630_101048_Emby.jpg

For whatever your first provider is, what title do they have on their website for your chosen language?

• 2 weeks later...
danergo

Hi, @Luke, do we have any news regarding this manner?

Please let me know if you need further details to fix this.

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...
danergo

Hi, 3 weeks passed, so I just wanted to confirm: any news by any chance?

I have another auto-organize plugin idea: currently during move/copy operation of huge files there is an "endless" loader displayed:

image.thumb.png.70d3fc99e5c0b52bac1a86059414fa0b.png

It would be much more sophisticated if we can get a standard progressbar showing how much data/time is left with the copy.

It would be much more sophisticated if we can get a standard progressbar showing how much data/time is left with the copy.

Unfortunately .net file api's don't give us any way to track progress of file transfers. But yes it's a nice idea.

5 hours ago, danergo said:

I see! Which API are you currently using?

.net file api,s