[Future request] Add shortcuts to Home Page

Przemek

Przemek

Hi, it will be great to have option to add VOD tags to one library (like VOD Movies and VOD Series) so I will not to go to TV>Tags and there search for VOD tags.

Edit. I know there's some m3u2strm script but it only works (I don't know it's true) for one provider. It will be great to add option to add shortcuts for folders (tags) from Television library.

Regards.

Edited by Przemek
change title and content

Przemek
21 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  What exactly do you mean by "add VOD tags" to a library?

Hi, my IPTV provider add few VOD libraries (with movies and series) alongside television channels. Now to see that vod movies or series I have to open Television library from Emby Start Page. Then open Tags tab and then I see all groups. There on the end I see my VOD groups. 

I will love to have ability to create new library (VOD) on start page and add that vod groups, meybe shortcuts.

Regards.

Hi.  Is there any legitimate provider of content in this manner?

I believe there is a community-contributed tool in our tool section you may want to look into.

Przemek
37 minutes ago, ebr said:

I believe there is a community-contributed tool in our tool section you may want to look into.

You mean that one:

?

Przemek
17 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi. No, there is a tool that creates strm files for your content.  You need more than just tags.

What that strm files will do? What will be the difference?