Rewatch Continue/Next Up

dannymichel

dannymichel

Forgive me if such a feature request already exists. I have searched.

The ability to rewatch a show we've already seen and have it show up in continue/next up.

If all episodes of a show are marked watched, but you watch episode 1 of that show again, episode 2 should show up in continue/next up even though it's marked as watched.

GrimReaper
1 minute ago, dannymichel said:

If all episodes of a show are marked watched, but you watch episode 1 of that show again, episode 2 should show up in continue/next up even though it's marked as watched.

Not sure what you're asking as that is exactly how it behaves for me and honestly I thought it does for everyone. 

dannymichel
3 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Not sure what you're asking as that is exactly how it behaves for me and honestly I thought it does for everyone. 

You're mistaken

I possibly didn't articulate the request so well, but lets see if others can help explain.

This is the best I can do with explaining it.

dannymichel
1 minute ago, GrimReaper said:

Not sure how can I be mistaken, I'm currently rewatching 11.22.63 (fully played) and I'm getting episodes in CW row as I rewatch them, currently at Episode 6 - it even has Played tick on it and partial progress marked as it is progress on current rewatch. Wasn't that what you were asking for with:

Can you screeenshot your continue watching?

does it show a check mark on the next episode?

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: