Roku Playback Hangs at 99%

Martini

Martini

I tried a beta a few weeks ago with the same hanging on 99%.  I didn’t check the Roku app for an update so maybe that was an issue?

chad

1 hour ago, Martini said:

I tried a beta a few weeks ago with the same hanging on 99%.  I didn’t check the Roku app for an update so maybe that was an issue?

chad

There has been a change since then that could have an impact, just in case you might like to try again.

Martini

Thanks again, can someone help me with a link to the beta download?  I found a reference to the release notes and a very long list of files with extensions I don't recognize or understand.

Martini

Interesting result with Beta.  Starting from beginning, still hangs on 99% but if I start at a chapter in the middle of the video, it works and I rewind almost to the beginning and play.  I wonder if it has something to do with how I encoded the disc?

22 hours ago, Martini said:

Interesting result with Beta.  Starting from beginning, still hangs on 99% but if I start at a chapter in the middle of the video, it works and I rewind almost to the beginning and play.  I wonder if it has something to do with how I encoded the disc?

HI, can we please see an example? thanks.

Martini

Thank again for keeping tabs on this.  Do you mean some kind of code dump or like a video of the TV while I'm playing a show?

23 hours ago, Martini said:

Thank again for keeping tabs on this.  Do you mean some kind of code dump or like a video of the TV while I'm playing a show?

No, just a server/ffmpeg log example would be great. thanks !

Martini

I may have learned something new.  I have two TV shows that I've loaded into Emby.  Scooby Doo and The Andy Griffith Show.   Scooby Doo now loads and plays as expected, but the Andy Griffith Show only lets me play if I start at a chapter.  If I play from beginning, it just hangs.  I bought the discs on Ebay so maybe they are quirky or the conversion from disc to digital was bad.  Anyway, I download three of the log files.  Hopefully they mean something.

Thanks

ffmpeg-directstream-d9bad8e8-b234-4aa7-9135-3072eda23d6f_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-ad771c74-1cb8-4eb0-965f-9874d1a6ce7f_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-8cd16acc-6fd2-485d-b71a-fd50f05b0028_1.txt