No compatible streams via Internet after a restart

Eriol

During the past 3 years I have this problem you mean? About 10 different devices like Samsung or Huawei phones and tablets ranging from Android 9 to 12.

OK please let me know if 3.3.49 helps, once available to you. It has an updated video player. Thanks.

On 12/4/2023 at 6:48 PM, Luke said:

OK please let me know if 3.3.49 helps, once available to you. It has an updated video player. Thanks.

It looks like 3.3.49 solved the problem.

I restarted my server then tried to play a video on my phone with 3.3.46: "No compatible streams are currently available"
Then I updated from your APK since Play did not have the update at the time and my phone was instantly able to play the same file.

2 days later I tried from same thing from a tablet, first with 3.3.46: "No compatible streams are currently available"
Then I updated the app from Play since it was already available for that device and video started to play right away.

So I'm curious what you guys changed in the player that solved this problem ~3 years old problem of mine?

On 12/8/2023 at 6:26 PM, Eriol said:

It looks like 3.3.49 solved the problem.

I restarted my server then tried to play a video on my phone with 3.3.46: "No compatible streams are currently available"
Then I updated from your APK since Play did not have the update at the time and my phone was instantly able to play the same file.

2 days later I tried from same thing from a tablet, first with 3.3.46: "No compatible streams are currently available"
Then I updated the app from Play since it was already available for that device and video started to play right away.

So I'm curious what you guys changed in the player that solved this problem ~3 years old problem of mine?

HI ,we just updated our embedded video player to a newer version.

7 hours ago, Luke said:

HI ,we just updated our embedded video player to a newer version.

But do you know what changed in the video player that fixed my issue?

11 hours ago, Eriol said:

But do you know what changed in the video player that fixed my issue?

I'm not sure, sorry.