a few suggestions for client operation

I have a few suggestions:

1. I usually like watching TV dramas at 1.5 times the speed, but the speed needs to be set once for each episode. This is very troublesome. Whether the mobile phone client can automatically remember my speed setting and set the speed automatically for the next episode.

2. I see that the new version of mobile phone customers already supports the control of screen brightness through sliding screen. Can we also increase the volume control through sliding screen? Another point is that at present, the screen brightness can be controlled by sliding screen. It needs to touch the screen first before the adjustment button comes out. Can we directly monitor the screen to adjust the brightness when it is playing? I have a proposal. Slide up and down on the right side of the screen to control the brightness of the screen, and slide up and down on the left side to control the volume. I think this operation will be more convenient.

3. Can the mobile phone client add a direct play button on the relevant main screen module and movie resources, such as the "continue to watch" module? Every time I play a movie, I need to enter the play button of the movie details point. I feel that the user experience is not good. I hope to provide a setting function that allows the user to choose whether to play directly in the movie list.

4. Can I customize the menu bar of the home page? At present, the two menu buttons "Search" and "Download" are useless for me, but the menu position is temporarily used. I suggest that they be customized and configured. If there are more menu buttons, they can slide left and right to select the desired menu.

Edited by 375088843

GrimReaper
9 hours ago, 375088843 said:

3. Can the mobile phone client add a direct play button on the relevant main screen module and movie resources, such as the "continue to watch" module? Every time I play a movie, I need to enter the play button of the movie details point. I feel that the user experience is not good. I hope to provide a setting function that allows the user to choose whether to play directly in the movie list

You don't have to. Long-press any thumb in Continue Watching row (or in any row, for that matter) > select Play. 

9 hours ago, 375088843 said:

4. Can I customize the menu bar of the home page?

Currently you can't. Guess customization will eventually be implemented. Similar discusson: