Guide Data Images (UK)

Buzzz

Hi All,
I'm currently in the process of migrating from Plex to Emby. Mainly for improved Live TV function.

I have 2 sources for LiveTV

TvHeadend which is has 3 tuners plugged into the aerial for Terrestrial TV (Freeview)

M3U for IPTV using Xteve proxy (not relevant for this but I'm providing as much info as I can)

I'm using the Emby guide data source for both and this is what I used to do with Plex.

For the Sky Q lineup (GBR-1000209-DEFAULT) This is working perfectly, it grabs all of the show info, images for the show + live, new repeat tags etc
image.png.d0036534e829c1858127b563b8a20e0e.png

The Freeview Emby guide data (GBR-1000073-DEFAULT) does not grab images or show the live, new/repeat airings tags

image.png.6772d0a3f07f221dae8f0eb124ac8854.png

Is this just due to the source of the Emby guide data not having the images? I've tried alternate lineups like BT TV and Talk Talk and I get the same issue.

Thanks

Is this just due to the source of the Emby guide data not having the images?

Hi, yes this is correct. Program images come from the guide data.

Thanks, does emby use gracenote? That's what Plex uses and it grabs the images for those channels. Just checking if it's the source that's the issue?

Hi, yes we use gracenote. Have you tried refreshing your guide data? It seems to be working OK in my testing.