How to scrap One Piece with Emby?

taker1988
Go to solution Solved by taker1988,

taker1988

Hello,

I never had such a problem before. But for now Emby is scrapping strange stuff when I try to scrap Emby with TVDB. I named the files like that:

X:\ One Piece\Staffel 1\onepiece s01e01 *name of episode*

When I take a look on my server webinterface I got some strange stuff with this tvshow. The name is correct, also all the pictures etc. But when I click on One Piece I got the description in English, not in German.

If I click on Season 1, than the description is in German, also the first Episodename, but the description is in English. On the second Episode the name is in Japanese or something and description in English.

BUT, if i take a look on Season 4, 5, 6, whatever, than the description of that season is in German and fits, but the  name of the episodes are the same as in season 1 and also mixed in German, English and Japanese ^^

TVDB-Link: One Piece - TheTVDB.com - the tvshow number is 81797 - so i tried to "detect" the tvshow by myself in Emby. (see screenshot). But nothing has changed. :(

What am I doing wrong?! I added some screenshots and *.nfo files. Maybe that could help.

Best regards

emby-one-piece-english.jpg

emby-one-piece-season-mixed-language.jpg

emby-one-piece-season-mixed-language-season2.jpg

emby-one-piece-season-mixed-language-season6.jpg

filebot.jpg

folder-structure.jpg

tvdb-id-identify.jpg

tvdb-id-identify-2.jpg

One Piece - 1x01 - Hier kommt Ruffy, der künftige König der Piraten!.nfo One Piece - 1x02 - Piratenjäger Lorenor Zorro.nfo One Piece - 1x03 - Morgan gegen Ruffy!.nfo One Piece - 2x01 - Lügenpirat Lysop.nfo One Piece - 2x02 - Die Macht der Hypnose.nfo One Piece - 2x03 - Lügen haben lange Nasen.nfo One Piece - 6x01 - Little Garden.nfo One Piece - 6x02 - Zwei Riesenfreunde!.nfo One Piece - 6x03 - Eine bombige Magenverstimmung.nfo

taker1988

Hello,

I guess the naming on TVDB is messed up. I need to scrap it from TMDB --> One Piece (TV Series 1999- ) — The Movie Database (TMDB) (themoviedb.org) This seems to be ok.

I deleted now all IDs and saved it. Than i clicked on "identify", added the ID 37854 to the TMDB Tab. It found the tvshow immediately. But now I have only a circle and its loading, loading and loading. Is this normal? What is Emby doing now? Does is scrap the whole tvshow again and overwrites the old NFOs and so on? 

Screenshot 2023-01-15 153459.jpg

Does is scrap the whole tvshow again and overwrites the old NFOs and so on? 

Hi, yes, that is correct.

• Thanks 1