Report to find TV Shows no longer being watched.

AaronClarke

AaronClarke

So far as I can tell, there is no way to identify TV Shows that are jo longer being watched. I am able to see what individual users are watching via the statistics plugin but there is no way to look at when a TV show was last watched. 

This would be useful in my case for the purposes of removing shows that are no longer watched so that I can free up space for newer media. 

The report might list each show, when it was last watched and how many users have watched, maybe even who has watched it.

AaronClarke
7 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, in your TV library you could sort by date played, right?

I can but that only sorts it according to what I have been watching.. I am looking for a way to see a date as to when a show was last watched by anyone at all.

ginjaninja

For a quick n dirty solution,  this might be readily achieved by a scheduled script and a helper user called eg. "Last Watched"

For each mediaitems [of type episode], for all users, assess the latest "played date"
if last played date does not belong to user "Last Watched" - set the last played date on user "Last Watched".

Then the admin could logon as user "Last Watched" and sort by date played.

@AaronClarke if you can run Powershell 7 scripts, i can provide the script.

AaronClarke
1 minute ago, ginjaninja said:

For a quick n dirty solution,  this might be readily achieved by a scheduled script and a helper user called eg. "Last Watched"

For each mediaitems [of type episode], for all users, assess the latest "played date"
if last played date does not belong to user "Last Watched" - set the last played date on user "Last Watched".

Then the admin could logon as user "Last Watched" and sort by date played.

@AaronClarke if you can run Powershell 7 scripts, i can provide the script.

@ginjaninja That certainly sounds like it could help me in the immediate! Thanks... If you have a script readily available that would be great! Cheers!