Better display of movie "extras" and "deleted scenes"

swandruski

swandruski

I searched, but didn't find any information on this, so perhaps this is expected behavior. I have a movie with deleted scenes and extras that I've stored in separate folders (properly named). However, they are all listed as "extras" in the display. I was expecting these to be shown separately in separate groups in the display below the cast list. Are these different files in the different folders supposed to be displayed separately? I think it would be nice to have them separate.

On a related topic, while searching I saw a discussion about some people wanting the "extras" displayed above the cast. Some were heavily for it, others solidly against it. Just goes to show you can't please everyone. I do have a suggestion for this. Buttons by the trailers button would be nice for "extras", "deleted scenes", etc. This could act like a webpage hyper link and just bring you down to the appropriate section. This would avoid having to create separate pages for each one and would hopefully satisfy those that wanted some visual indication that "extras" and others things were available for that movie.

Thanks.

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: